Our Linear guide blocks have the four-row circular contact design. When placed with the contact angle at 45 degrees, these allow each row of balls to take up an equal rated load in radial, reverse-radial and the lateral directions. Its design make it usable for any installation way. It also contributes a well-balanced preload for increasing rigidity in four directions while maintaining low friction making them suitable for the requirements of stable and high accuracy linear motion. The patent design of lubrication route assists in obtaining even lubrication in any installation direction. Therefore, this series can make the movement smoothly and extend the service life effectively, making make the linear motion more reliable and more stable.
The salient features are as follows:
- High rigidity with four-way equal load design
- Self alignment
- High precision maintained for long period
- High positioning accuracy, high repeatability
- Smooth movement with low noise
- Suitable for high speed operation
- In accordance with international standard.